SERGIO VAN LUIJK
Public Speaking by Sergio
Sergio Van Luijk draws on a remarkable range of experience to help investors and businesses achieve mutually beneficial goals. His experience in private equity and institutional investment gives Sergio a seasoned appreciation of investors’ objectives, and his successful turn as a director of corporate strategy affords him an insider’s view of what companies hope to achieve and how they go about planning for growth.
As Managing Director of Cap Expand Partners, Sergio delivers extraordinary advisory services to both business clients and prospective investors, particularly those seeking cross-border M&A opportunities. He is especially adept at creating innovative financing solutions that draw on institutional investment and capital funding from individual donors.
Educated in the US, the UK, and the Netherlands, Sergio is fluent in five languages. He travels frequently, both for business and as an insightful public speaker who enlivens business events around the world.
- Managing Director of Cap Expand Partners, a corporate strategy and private market investment firm
- Expert on both organic and acquisitions-driven corporate growth
- Executive experience in corporate development and institutional investment
- Long-standing board member of KIDS Foundation
- MBA with Honors from Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University
- BA from the University of Manchester Institute of Science & Technology
- Certified as a Chartered Financial Analyst in the US
What are others saying?
Sergio's Latest Articles