Don’t have the capital or strategic resources to finance growth? We can help.
We help companies reach the next level by developing innovative and flexible solutions to growth financing.
- Find the right capital partner who appreciates your business and shares your vision
- Achieve optimal pricing and structure
- Minimize time to close and manage distractions through a streamlined process
Cost of capital, flexibility, capital availability, and fit are all critical elements in finding a debt or equity partner that supports the strategic goals of the company and shareholders.
We finance growth capital across a range of situations including
- Increased liquidity requirements for working capital and capital expenditures
- Expansion of product or service lines
- Roll out in existing or new markets
- Company acquisitions
We’re constantly meeting with capital providers and know who’s active. We also have the pulse of how transactions are being structured and priced in today’s markets.
We have relationships with private equity firms, family offices, institutional investors, and lenders to find the right capital partners, at attractive terms, for business owners seeking growth financing.
We assist by
- Recommending financing possibilities tailored to your needs
- Raising growth financing and streamlining the capital raising process
- Preparing information packages and presentations for funders
Want to know what growth financing options are available or discuss a specific situation? Contact us directly.
Companies constantly go through inflection points that require capital – making acquisitions, buying out a partner, building new facilities, expanding into new markets…the list goes on.
Naturally, the first place to turn for capital is your existing bank. The capital is relatively inexpensive and you’ve had a relationship with your account manager for years.
But where can you turn if your bank, or even multiple bank lenders, say no? Does this mean that it isn’t possible to finance growth capital?
No, there are other options. Non-bank capital alternatives have become a prevalent funding source for private businesses when banks either: 1) say no, or 2) won’t provide all of the capital the business needs.
We are in touch with non-bank / alternative capital providers. Each business is unique and requires a capital structure that meets the needs of the business and its shareholders.
Want to discuss growth financing options? Contact us.