Cap Expand Partners offer tailored M&A and financing solutions. We assist business owners, managers, and sponsors in funding their strategic growth ambitions on a global scale. Our focus is on privately held companies that contribute towards a more sustainable economy.
- We help company owners in areas such as:
• Business valuations
• Mergers & acquisitions
• Growth capital
- We assist managers, and independent (fundless) sponsors:
• Access capital for investments opportunities
• Connect with debt and equity providers
• Finance company acquisitions on a deal-by-deal basis
of working with us
An innovative approach to private market investments centered on simplicity and flexibility.
Achieve strategic growth objectives
Access a global investor network
Receive tailored financing at attractive terms
Partner with industry executives
- At Cap Expand Partners, we work with company owners to make informed M&A/investment decisions and raise growth capital
- We offer tailored and cost effective financing solutions and assist in evaluating strategic scenarios
- Our services have helped clients create liquidity options by rebalancing net worth tied up in their business
A comprehensive advisory offering for businesses, specializing in cross-border transactions.
Strategic Business Planning
We evaluate strategic and financial alternatives to assist you in achieving your goals
Exit Planning & Selling Your Business
We align your personal, financial and business goals, and help you find the right partner
- We work with management teams, independent / fundless sponsors and talented entrepreneurs by raising capital for new investment opportunities
- Cap Expand Partners provides flexible financing solutions to support organic growth plans and acquisitions
- We collaborate with family offices and institutional investors to realize M&A transactions on a deal-by-deal basis
Additional information on typical profiles for our Direct Invesment activities can be found below.
Raising capital for an acquisition or want more complimentary partners?
- Who. Executives and entrepreneurs (independent or fundless sponsors)
- Situations. Companies requiring capital to finance organic growth, acquisitions, or sell company shares
- Size. Typically revenues of € 10m-€ 200m
- Stage. Established / growth (no early stage or distressed)
- Save time. We help you focus on execution
- Competitive. Improved pricing, terms and structure
- Flexibility. Tailored financing solutions (equity/debt, minority/majority stakes)
- Credibility. Increased negotiation leverage
- Deal certainty. Better positioned for successful outcomes